A New Tool for Hoosier Families Seeking Financial Support for Child Care
Families that need assistance paying for child care can now apply online.
Choosing a high-quality early care and education program is an important decision. To make high-quality early learning accessible to all families, there are a number of financial assistance grants available through the state of Indiana. Hoosier families applying for Indiana’s child care assistance (CCDF) and On My Way Pre-K programs now have an easy way to do it: earlyedconnect.fssa.in.gov.
What is Early Ed Connect?
Early Ed Connect is a one-stop shop where Hoosier families can apply for child care assistance online. The application at Early Ed Connect functions as a screening tool to help families understand if they may qualify for federal or state-level support (CCDF, Title XX and OMWPK).
Early Ed Connect makes the process of applying for CCDF and On My Way Pre-K easier for families.
Early Ed Connect offers the following benefits:
• Easy use via smartphones, computers or tablets
• Ability to apply for multiple children in one application
• Ability to upload supporting documents, including photos from phones
• Ability to save application progress and complete it at a later time
• Notification of successful submission
• English and Spanish language versions
• Online support information and videos
Applying for Early Ed Connect
If you are a family applying for state-level support, the first thing you need to do is open an Early Ed Connect account. Check out this Brighter Futures Indiana blog post or visit EarlyEdConnect.FSSA.gov to learn more.