Assistant Toddler Teacher
Day Early Learning
Job Summary: Provides a developmentally appropriate environment for children. Conducts individual activities to encourage learning and develop social interaction skills. Ensure routines are flexible and individualized to meet infants needs. Prepares and/or serves children’s meals. Maintains appropriate records of attendance and activities.
Education Requirements: Must have at least a high school diploma or GED. Complete a CDA or 12 college credits in Early Childhood Education within 2 years of hire.
Experience: None Required
Knowledge: Basic understanding of child development from birth through age 8 acquired through practical experience and/or direct instruction. Basic keyboarding skills, computer literacy and familiarity with various applications such a database, word processing, e-mail and internet.
Early Learning Indiana is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.