CDA Skills Coach
The CDA Skills Coach is responsible for supporting the instruction of adult learners in Child Development and other entry level teacher preparatory classes as needed to ensure full preparatory education for entry level educators.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide support and technical assistance to adult learners seeking to achieve their 120 clock hour CDA credential including but not limited to supporting completion of Professional Resource Binder, test preparation, preparation for Observation and Reflective Dialogue, and support with practical implementation of CDA skills.
- Develop a sense of community within digital and face to face learning cohorts.
- Use a variety of media and technology to enrich the CDA curriculum and extend learning treat adult learners of all race, religion, and cultures with equal respect and consideration.
- Facilitate cooperative learning sessions to support CDA obtainment.
- Provide individual and/or group feedback and consultation toward student’s long and short term goals
- Collect and report on data as required regarding student and program outcomes and interventions
- Manage student data within a shared learning portal
- Participate in continuous quality improvement measures around existing programs
- Establish partnerships within the community as needed to support adult learners in establishing pre-preparatory teaching skills
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education, Adult Education, Social Work or related field
- Two (2) years of experience training adult learners
- Three (3) years of experience teaching in an early childhood environment
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.