Creative Services Specialist
Early Learning Indiana
The Creative Services Specialist oversees all aspects of the marketing creative for Early Learning Indiana (ELI) and partner brands including but not limited to: multi-platform creative, print collateral, social media assets and more. A creative soul with a knack for storytelling and visual communications, the Creative Services Specialist will ensure creatives are compelling and deliver a cohesive brand experience for customers and team members.
- Lead the creative process for all major marketing and communication initiatives including but not limited to marketing collateral, campaigns, videography, photography, digital design, change communications and new initiatives, and more.
- Design high-impact, compelling creatives to support marketing and communication priorities.
- Manage ELI’s and partner brand’s visual identity, brand tone and voice. Ensure visual and message consistency across channels, and seek out opportunities to improve all facets of the brand experience.
- Implement, maintain and improve ELI’s digital asset management system.
- Provide copy and design support on internal and external communications and assets.
- Develop and maintain creative project intake and management systems to effectively support teams across the organization.
- Partner across ELI and partner brands to assess creative needs and develop solutions and timelines to meet priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in a creative services role either as a designer, copywriter or project manager
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Cloud applications, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Adept at managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Track record of managing detailed work plans and schedules with internal and external dependencies and stakeholders.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player with strong collaboration and relationship-building skills. Ability to receive feedback and apply quickly for resolution.
- Creative spirit with ability to think around problems – and outside the box.
Early Learning Indiana is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.