We’re on a mission to ensure the highest level of early care and education for children in Indiana.
The Implementation Lead will supervise a team responsible for the development and execution of the Child Care Resource and Referral Coordinating Network’s execution strategy. This position will focus on ensuring solutions can be leveraged efficiently and effectively in coordination with system partners. The Implementation Lead will provide hands-on expertise plus guidance across multiple projects while managing timelines, maintaining project plans, and ensuring projects are carried out in accordance within contractual requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leads the implementation process for projects and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Supervise assigned staff to ensure design build, and maintenance of projects.
- Establishing ELI’s practices to use data to lead to better outcomes and decisions.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional team members, partners, contractors, and other key stakeholders to manage executions as well as enhancements.
- Assist in development and maintenance of standardized processes for the local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRRs) agencies.
- Responsible for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions to ensure project success.
- Provide support to local CCRRs in achievement of their goals.
- Help create and disseminate accurate reports on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, and, as requested.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with partners and key stakeholders.
- Consistently seek out and apply professional development related to data and project management.
- Effective communication and collaboration to ensure partners benefit from processes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required in early childhood education, child development, or related field, Masters preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience working with data and analysis tools
- Minimum four years’ experience supervising individuals
- Previous experience leading projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
The successful employee will demonstrate individual competency in the following areas:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others and build relationships throughout an organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to select, implement and learn new technology/database applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential client information sensitively and securely
- Effective communication skills to liaison between technology and non-technical users
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.