We’re on a mission to ensure the highest level of early care and education for children in Indiana.
The Knowledge Manager will lead the flow of knowledge into, within, and out of the organization. This individual will be engaged in taking the wealth of expert knowledge generated by ELI’s knowledge assets, as well as other key stakeholders, and help to promote and drive improvement. Additionally, this individual is responsible for meeting knowledge-related needs, disseminating knowledge, and ensuring efficient flow throughout Indiana’s Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) network.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Promote learning and knowledge sharing through the organization’s processes and facilitate seamless exchange of information across systems.
- Gather, analyze, synthesize, and communicate knowledge to partners in ways that maximize application. This includes, but is not limited to, websites, social media, email, online learning communities, print media, online forms, and/or texting.
- Maintain analytical frameworks and tools to track knowledge generation, access, application, and impact, as well as user feedback.
- Train others in how to better unearth, use, and communicate their expert knowledge.
- Help disseminate information to internal and external partners.
- Manage urgent and strategic initiatives, coordinating an effective response among diverse stakeholders, including, primarily, local CCR&R agencies, but also other partners, public and private.
- Create, coordinate, maintain, and update CCR&R Network policies and procedures.
- Develop partnerships to facilitate successful execution of the role.
- Monitor effectiveness, maintain use of tools, and implement improvements.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in communications, public relations, business, or marketing
- At least two years’ experience in related field
- Highly competent in managing knowledge-based projects
- Experience managing and implementing content strategy in relation to knowledge base
- Additional requirements:
- Driver’s license
- Proof of automobile insurance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
The successful employee will demonstrate individual competency in the following areas:
- Experience with knowledge management platforms and/or related technology to support implementation of knowledge management solutions.
- Excellent writing ability
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in team environment and autonomously
- Flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.