Manager, Corporate Communications
Early Learning Indiana
The Manager of Corporate Communications is responsible for creating and executing high-impact, targeted content and communications for internal and external audiences. Leveraging strong writing and messaging skills, this role will manage day-to-day communication needs, establish consistent brand voice standards, enhance communication channels, cultivate media opportunities, and support strategic communications-related projects.
- Create and execute a comprehensive approach to internal and external communications. Enhance existing channels and inform the creation of new ones, as needed.
- Develop and implement consistent brand and voice standards for internal and external communication efforts. Ensure adherence across channels.
- Take ownership for the day-to-day coordination and execution of all internal and external communication needs for the organization and partner brands.
- Deliver well written, on-target and high-impact communications in a very fast-paced environment.
- Partner to support both the operational and strategic communication needs of ELI teams and partner brands including developing, editing and proofing content and support deployment.
- Proactively manage media, industry and community responses, stories and reports.
- Identify key industry, partner and media targets to establish and build relationships to support external communication efforts.
- Manage freelance and agency relationships, as needed, to ensure delivery of quality content and deliverables.
- Lead and/or support key efforts that increase organizational visibility and industry positioning, while always promoting and protecting ELI’s brand and reputation.
- Institute tools and metrics for evaluating and reporting on key metrics including but not limited to reach, engagement, quality, earned media and influence.
- Remain up-to-date on best practice communication strategies and leading efforts for engaging with key internal and external audiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Public Relations or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong PR and media relations experience
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment with ever-changing business needs
- Proven ability to deliver planned and unplanned projects on extremely tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and strong ability to maintain positive attitude while handling high volumes and continually changing priorities
- Good project management skills and the ability to lead and influence others to achieve results
Early Learning Indiana is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.