Early Learning Indiana
The Marketing Manager develops and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with marketing leadership, cross-functional teams, external stakeholders and partner brands. As the day-to-day manager of a strategic marketing function, the Marketing Manager provides operational leadership, oversight and support for a wide variety of marketing and communications projects.
- Translate customer insights, business intelligence, market and cultural trends into actionable strategies and plans to create customer-centric marketing strategies that support acquisition, retention and loyalty initiatives
- Connect market and customer insights to inform brand positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with specific audience. Ensure positioning is consistent through all channels (print and digital materials, email, website, events, etc.)
- Take ownership for developing marketing deliverables and presentations with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor. Plan and manage a diverse portfolio of projects to on-time completion.
- Develop and manage customer insight channels to obtain and operationalize key insights and feedback
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market changes and the competition. Collaborate to define customer journey and enrollment cycle. Disseminate this knowledge with the rest of team and org-wide.
- Create and maintain high-quality marketing materials and collateral (brochures, presentations, etc.) and content to support demand generation and awareness campaigns (e-books, white papers, videos, blogs, etc.)
- Establish org-wide brand standards. Train team members and create self-service options for basic marketing needs across teams.
- Manage all day-to-day operations of a strategic marketing function, including content marketing, customer insights, creative services and digital engagement. Adhere to department budget.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and streamline processes including but not limited to: project intake processes, project management and prioritization practices, proofing and review cycles and more.
- Hire, train and develop team members. Manage and lead to high expectations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in marketing planning, strategy, product marketing or ad agency planning
- Prior experience in education a plus
- Experience in leading, designing strategy and marketing planning within a marketing organization or in consulting services
- Keen ability to dig into data and translate into actionable insights
- Ability to be creative and think around problems
- Prior media planning and buying experience
- Adept at completing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to foster strong collaborative relationships working in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications, storytelling and influencing skills
Early Learning Indiana is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.