Pre-K Project Manager – Bartholomew & Jackson County
The Pre-K Project Manager will coordinate and provide support to Bartholomew and Jackson Counties, to ensure successful implementation of the state’s pilot pre-k program, On My Way Pre-K (OMWPK). This position will conduct extensive outreach and support to families, early care and education providers as well as community partners. The Pre-K Project Manager work closely with the State, state level partners, local leadership and local stakeholders. Partners will include representatives from the local child care resource and referral agency, Early Learning Indiana, Indiana AEYC, early education providers including public and non-public schools, Head Start and other community based programs, and others as identified by the local Pre-K teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attend and provide support to local pre-K stakeholder meetings.
- Assist programs with family engagement activities through partnerships with local community agencies.
- Coordinate and oversee family recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Coordinate and oversee pre-K provider engagement activities.
- Coordinate and oversee pre-K provider capacity-building activities.
- Engage in stakeholder meetings with community partners, pre-K providers and families to identify areas for continuous program improvement.
- Facilitate child outcomes improvement activities.
- Compile data, feedback and status reports for stakeholders, community agencies, providers and families as requested or required.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood, nonprofit management or a related field.
- Three years of experience organizing complex community initiatives, ideally in the field of education.
- Early childhood or pre-K experience preferred, but not required.
- Drivers license
- Proof of automobile insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.