Early Learning Indiana
A critical part of the Strategic Initiatives Team, the Project Manager will provide project leadership, management and support to critical business initiatives, for both Early Learning Indiana (ELI) and partner brands, which are large-scale, complex and cross-functional. This role will partner with leaders and stakeholders across functional areas and partner brands to lead and implement projects in support of strategic goals and priorities.
• Plan, manage and support a diverse portfolio of assigned projects to on-time completion and high-impact results
• Drive initiatives with structured project delivery techniques
• Breakdown complex problems into clear actionable plans
• Identify and resolve barriers to initiative success. Raise-up blockers and risk points when and where appropriate.
• Identify process improvement opportunities, measurable indicators and implementation strategies for assigned projects and initiatives
• Seek out information, research and other relevant sources for ensuring subject matter understanding and solution potential
• Partner across the organization and with brand stakeholders to ensure projects and initiatives deliver well-defined business outcomes and results
• Track and report progress against set plans and provide routine status reports to key internal and external stakeholders
• Integrate and analyze data synthesized from reports and / or data management systems, surveys, reviews and observations to prioritize the use of resources, enhancement of strategic innovative practices and compliance with federal and state regulations, standards and indicators
• Manage project resources and financials within plan and budget
• Conduct project retrospectives to assess outcomes and promote continuous improvement
• Act as a trusted advisor to internal and external partners by researching and sharing best practices, facilitating information through gathering sessions and identifying potential solutions
• Demonstrate strategic operational expertise and collaborative problem solving skills in order to develop strong relationships and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
• Professional experience in progressively challenging cross-functional project management responsibilities within a complex, results-oriented environment;
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment;
• Relationship-builder with the flexibility and finesse to “manage by influence”;
• Demonstrated leadership experience with a track record of success as an implementer;
• Process improvement and project management skills in a high-performing business environment;
• Exceptional communicator with ability to present compelling business cases and presentations
Early Learning Indiana is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.