Early Learning Indiana
The Project Manager provides project leadership, management and support to critical business initiatives, for both ELI and partner brands, which are large-scale, complex and cross-functional. This role will partner with leaders and stakeholders across functional areas and partner brands to lead and implement projects in support of strategic goals and priorities.
- Plan, manage and support a diverse portfolio of assigned projects to on-time completion and high-impact results
- Drive initiatives with structured project delivery techniques
- Breakdown complex problems into clear actionable plans
- Identify and resolve barriers to initiative success. Raise-up blockers and risk points when and where appropriate.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, measurable indicators and implementation strategies for assigned projects and initiatives
- Seek out information, research and other relevant sources for ensuring subject matter understanding and solution potential
- Partner across the organization and with partner brand stakeholders ensure projects and initiatives deliver well-defined business outcomes and results
- Track and report progress against set plans and provide routine status reports to key internal and external stakeholders
- Integrate and analyze data synthesized from reports and / or data management systems, surveys, reviews and observations to prioritize the use of resources, enhancement of strategic innovative practices and compliance with federal and state regulations, standards and indicators
- Manage project resources and financials within plan and budget
- Conduct project retrospectives to assess outcomes and promote continuous improvement
- Act as a trusted advisor to internal and external partners by researching and sharing best practices, facilitating information gathering sessions and identifying potential solutions
- Demonstrate strategic operational expertise and collaborative problem solving skills in order to develop strong relationships and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
- Professional experience in progressively challenging cross-functional project management responsibilities within a complex, results-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment;
- Relationship-builder with the flexibility and finesse to “manage by influence”;
- Demonstrated leadership experience with a track record of success as an implementer;
- Process improvement and project management skills in a high-performing business environment;
- Exceptional communicator with ability to present compelling business cases and presentations
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.