Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives
Early Learning Indiana
The Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives is responsible for leading and driving strategic organizational projects and initiatives to completion. This role will partner with leaders and key stakeholders across all functional areas to evaluate, design, lead and implement complex projects in support of ELI’s strategic goals. The Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives serves as both a strategist and implementer whose passion for ELI’s mission is matched with decisiveness, outstanding communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects concurrently.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define, plan and manage a diverse portfolio of projects to on-time completion;
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses and gap assessments to frame and solve key strategic and tactical business issues;
- Lead and implement projects using a high level of collaboration as well as personal influence that aligns with ELI’s values;
- Synthesize complex data to deliver project status presentations and dashboard analytics to key stakeholders and senior leaders;
- Assist in evaluating new opportunities against strategic priorities within an agile work environment, prioritizing and integrating changes to the needs of the business;
- Demonstrate strategic operational expertise and collaborative problem solving skills in order to develop strong relationships and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
- Professional experience in progressively challenging cross-functional project leadership responsibilities within a complex, results-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment;
- Relationship-builder with the flexibility and finesse to “manage by influence”;
- Demonstrated leadership experience with a track record of success as an implementer;
- Process improvement and project management skills in a high-performing business environment;
- Exceptional communicator with ability to present compelling business cases and presentations
Bachelors or better in Business Administration.
Early Learning Indiana is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.