Service Delivery Area Support Liaison
Early Learning Indiana
The Service Delivery Area (SDA) Support Liaison will be a dedicated support person responsible for coordinating services with local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) Program Directors. The Liaison will work hand-in-hand with each assigned local CCR&R Program Director to support their effectiveness, directly addressing challenges and promoting opportunities, as well as connecting them to other supports, such as trainings and tools. The Liaison will work to understand local needs in the geographic areas that they service and make regular visits to support local CCR&R staff and their community partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as the primary liaison and consultant to CCR&R Program Directors.
- Ensure all services are properly implemented, provide best-in-class support and assistance.
- Meet regularly with each Program Director to assess the agencies strengths and areas for growth.
- Work with Program Director to develop continuous quality improvement plans based on the unique needs of the agency.
- Collaborate with team to create, implement, and update standardized reports, procedures, and supports aligned with best practices.
- Assist in orienting and onboarding of CCR&R staff upon hire.
- Share lessons across teams to improve statewide CCR&R practices.
- Work with Knowledge Manager and others to facilitate knowledge exchange on key topics.
- Provide appropriate documentation of essential activities.
- Help to collect and analyze relevant data.
- Assist agencies in understanding community needs on a regular basis.
- Support agencies in coordinating community outreach and partnerships.
- Help to share and guide implementation of key quality improvement strategies and tools,
- Participate in the Program Director’s meetings, projects, and other initiatives that enhance overall success.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Adult Education, Business, Non-Profit Management or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working within a community to service their needs.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience with coaching and mentoring other adults.
- Experience presenting to and communicating with a diverse group of individuals.
- Additional requirements:
- Driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle
- Proof of automobile insurance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The successful employee will demonstrate individual competency in the following areas:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the CCR&R system in addition to early care and education landscape.
- Excellent communication skills that include verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with peers, management, and external partners.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.