Solution Center Representative
Website Early Learning Indiana
The Solution Center Representative will provide live support to families, the early childhood professionals, existing partners, and others. The Solution Center Representative will identify service needs of each call, take steps to meet those needs, and deliver with accuracy and courtesy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide a world-class customer service experience.
- Respond to inbound calls, chat, and email.
- Deliver child care referrals that meet a family’s needs and preferences.
- Successfully identify and resolve issues and inquiries regarding the provider portal.
- Ensure provider records are up to date and accurate.
- Receive and document provider complaints.
- Be a knowledgeable resource to families, providers, and other partners.
- Adhere to referral policies and procedures in addition to call center standards with attention to process improvement.
- Offer solutions and use feedback to modify
- Adapt to changes or methods to best fit needs of end users.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Knowledge of early childhood education is a plus
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is desirable.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment.
- Must be proficient in computer navigation, multi-tasking, and working with software programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
The successful employee will demonstrate individual competency in the following areas:
- Excellent telephone and listening skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- High level of skill entering data while talking with callers.
- Demonstrate a process-improvement mind-set
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.