Subject Matter Expert – CCR&R Professional
Early Learning Indiana
The Subject Matter Expert will serve as a source of knowledge and function as an organizational representative to support local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agencies. The Subject Matter Expert will work to understand needs of the local CCR&Rs, assist in development of resources, and recommend viable solutions to meet those needs. He/she will work across teams to contribute ongoing recommendations and provide guidance on process improvements and enhancements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work closely with local CCR&R Specialists on various projects related to family, provider, and community engagement.
- Provide best-in-class support and consultation to local CCR&Rs in developing strong programming.
- Shadow key staff members of local agencies on a regular basis to learn from their experiences and proactively identify supports.
- Assist in creation, implementation, and maintenance of standardized reports, procedures, and supports aligned with best practices.
- Work across teams to review, provide guidance, and assist with process improvements and enhancements.
- Analyze pertinent data and formulate correspondence as needed.
- Support in development of goals and other strategic initiatives to maximize efficiencies.
- Evaluate processes to identify advantages and disadvantages, to prepare recommendations on improvements.
- Work in partnership with communications to collect and share resources and tools to support CCR&R engagement.
- Offer best in class service experience to all stakeholder groups.
- Stay up-to-date of local, state, and national trends in early care and education landscape.
- Participate in regular meetings with CCR&Rs and other stakeholders.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, child development, elementary education, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience coaching or consulting
- Proficiency with technology
- Additional requirements
- Drivers license? (Only if required re: driving around the state)
- Proof of automobile insurance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The successful employee will demonstrate individual competency in the following areas:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the CCR&R system in addition to early care and education landscape.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication skills that include verbal, written, interpersonal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work across multiple teams and independently.
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.