Day Early Learning
- Assists in implementing age-appropriate, individual and group activities to stimulate growth in language, social, and motor skills such as learning to listen to instructions, playing with others, and using play equipment.
- Assists in the development and management of an attractive and engaging environment that encourages children’s independence and self-selection of activities.
- Promotes communication with parents through progress notes, monthly newsletter, and parent conferences.
- Implement hands on activities that include a balance of child initiated and teacher initiated activities.
- Alternates periods of strenuous activity with periods of rest or light activity to avoid overstimulation and fatigue.
- Helps children develop habits of caring for themselves, their belongings, toys, books and other classroom materials.
- Assesses children’s needs and developmental progress on an ongoing formal and informal basis.
- Ensures the daily schedule provides for smooth transitions and consistency in routines, yet is flexible, allowing variations to accommodate the individual needs of children.
- Complies with all licensing, accreditation and other documenting and reporting requirements.
- Assists Early Learning Indiana administration in collecting data for funding partners.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to multiple center locations.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.