Day Early Learning
Job Summary: Works as a substitute for Assistant and Lead Teachers as needed to provide a developmentally appropriate environment for children. Conducts individual activities to encourage learning and develop social interaction skills. Ensure routines are flexible and individualized to meet children’s needs. Prepares and/or serves children’s meals. Maintains appropriate records of attendance and activities.
Education: Must have at least a high school diploma or GED.
Experience: None Required
Knowledge: Basic understanding of child development from birth through age 8 acquired through practical experience and/or direct instruction. Basic keyboarding skills, computer literacy and familiarity with various applications such a database, word processing, e-mail and internet.
Position Requirements: Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to all center locations. Saturday and evening availability for paid trainings required.
Early Learning Indiana is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.