Early Learning Indiana
The Workforce Coordinator is primarily responsible for creating a team member experience through words and processes consistent with ELI’s overall mission and vision. Aligns communications and HR processes to create the best overall experience for all team members. Serves as the first point of contact for many HR processes. A strong customer-service mentality is essential to performing in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the workforce by creating communications around benefits, processes and policy changes that are concise and consistent with our internal brand.
- Serve as primary communicator for team members for benefits, policies and processes. Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns appropriately.
- Analyze feedback from users on compensation and benefits programs to make recommendations to improve those programs.
- Present benefits options to new hires and facilitate enrollment into health, wellness and 401(k) benefits.
- Develop onboarding and new hire files and coordinate schedules.
- Serve as first point of contact for workplace relations, benefits and policy questions for ELI’s workforce.
- Support open enrollment by creating materials and visiting sites to enroll team members in person.
- Attend new hire orientation to drive understanding and adoption of benefits plans. Communicate with new hires how to set up and decline 401(k) participation.
- Enter new hire, termination, benefits, status and compensation changes accurately into ELI’s HRIS. Follow processes to share date with others as needed.
- Provide paperwork for all leave requests and hand off administration of leave to appropriate colleague.
- Develop processes to ensure smooth hand offs and high-level customer service to all team members.
- Process new hire, status change and termination paperwork
- Process unemployment claims according to written process and escalate claims needing further review and analysis.
- Provide administrative support to human resources department.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education, experience and/or competencies
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee frequently is required to:
- Stand, walk, sit
- Use hands and fingers to handle books, paper, technology
- Speak and listen to others
- See and read
- Reach with hands and arms
- Sit for long periods of time
Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.