Our Work Culture
Investing In Your Future
Challenging and Rewarding Work
At Early Learning Indiana, we’re on a mission to ensure children throughout the state are empowered with essential skills to be successful in kindergarten and beyond. We are clever problem solvers who employ creativity to advance the field of early child education. We also practice what we teach by creating engaging experiences for the children we serve in our network of premier, community-based lab schools. While our work is challenging, it is equally rewarding. If you’re committed to providing children with the highest quality early education experience and opportunity, then join us in advancement of our mission.
Promoting Health and Well-Being
Medical, prescription, dental, vision, health savings, flexible spending accounts, and an employee assistance program.
Preparing for Life’s Big Events
Access to a generous retirement matching plan, life insurance coverage and short- and long-term disability insurance.
Balance your personal and professional lives with generous paid time off and paid holidays.
Growing With Us
We invest in the growth of our team members through a work-based teacher and classroom support preparation program, continuing education benefits, a tuition assistance program, and other professional development opportunities.
Team Member Advantages
As a leading provider of high-quality early education child care, we’re excited to offer our team members tuition discounts at our Day Early Learning Centers. Through local partnerships, team members also have access to many other discounts and programs.
Doing great work takes great talent. Join Early Learning Indiana and help us achieve our mission of ensuring every child is empowered with essential skills to be successful in kindergarten and beyond.
The Bilingual Solution Center Representative will provide support to families, the early childhood professionals, existing partners, and others. They will identify service needs of each call, take steps to meet those needs, and deliver with accuracy and courtesy.
The Day Early Learning Classroom Support Professional works with the Teacher to implement lessons designed to stimulate growth across all developmental learning domains and establishes routines, rituals and structures to support individualized care for children. The Classroom Support Professional contributes to a school culture that promotes children’s success evidenced by the articulation, implementation and stewardship of Early Learning Indiana’s approach to teaching and learning.
The Director of Donor Engagement and Grants is responsible for developing and implementing a strategic, multi-channel approach to donor engagement. A critical part of this work will include helping to identify, pursue and shepherd strategic and ongoing grant opportunities. This role will gain an in-depth understanding of the organization, advancement priorities, and donors in order to create a compelling strategy for building and developing Early Learning Indiana’s donor base.
- Create and execute a comprehensive approach to internal and external communications, enhancing existing channels and informing the creation of new ones.
- Develop and implement consistent brand and voice standards for internal and external communication efforts.
- Coordinate and execute day-to-day internal and external communication needs for the organization and partner brands, delivering well written, on-target and high-impact communications in a very fast-paced environment.
- Partner to support both the operational and strategic communication needs of ELI teams and partner brands including developing, editing and proofing content and support deployment.
- Proactively manage media, industry and community responses, stories and reports, identifying key industry, partner and media targets to establish and build relationships to support external communication efforts.
- Manage freelance and agency relationships, as needed, to ensure delivery of quality content and deliverables.
- Lead and/or support key efforts that increase organizational visibility and industry positioning, while always promoting and protecting ELI’s brand and reputation.
- Institute tools and metrics for evaluating and reporting on key metrics including but not limited to reach, engagement, quality, earned media and influence.
- Remain up-to-date on best practice communication strategies and leading efforts for engaging with key internal and external audiences.
The Solution Center Representative will provide live support to families, the early childhood professionals, existing partners, and others. The Solution Center Representative will identify service needs of each call, take steps to meet those needs, and deliver with accuracy and courtesy. The Candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced environment.
The Day Early Learning Teacher sets the vision for the classroom and is responsible for everything that drives the classroom experience, including instructional activities, the classroom environment, parent communications, assessments and interventions. The Teacher creates a classroom community that ensures each child feels acknowledged, recognized, respected, and secure and partners with families and colleagues to ensure excellent care and education. The classroom Teacher contributes to a school culture that promotes student success as evidenced by the articulation, implementation and stewardship of Early Learning Indiana’s approach to teaching and learning.