It’s time to register for kindergarten! We know that many parents have questions and concerns about this process, and we are here to help. If you weren’t able to join our virtual kindergarten fair in November, you can check out a recorded version below. The recorded kindergarten fair webinar helps answer the most commonly asked questions about registering for kindergarten.
Virtual Kindergarten Fair Q&A Session
Many schools have started to host virtual and in-person open houses for registration. Here are a few ways to find information on a school near you:
- Enroll Indy – A centralized registration website for many Indianapolis-based charter, innovative and IPS choice schools. Enroll Indy offers OneMatch, an application that allows families to apply for up to 10 schools in one simple application. Applications are due April 30.
- Herron Preparatory Academy – Join a virtual information session offered during lunch and at 7 p.m. on various dates through May 26. Sign up to attend here.
- The Oaks Academy – Offering virtual presentations from school leaders for parents to learn more about their school and core values. Parents will also have an opportunity to ask questions. The next event takes place on March 25 from 7-8 p.m. Sign up to attend here.
- Hamilton Southeastern – Registration is now open. Parents can tour the building, meet the principal, network and learn about school programs on April 13.
- Lawrence Township – Visit their website for resources and information on how to register.
- Mt. Vernon – Applications can be emailed anytime and dropped off to your school on or after July 20.
- Pike Township – Registration is open. Parents can attend a virtual kindergarten fair at a school of their choice on April 15 at 6 p.m.
- Warren Township – Find more information and register online on their website.
- Washington Township – Registration is open and parents can enroll online or schedule an in-person meeting.
- Westfield Washington – Registration is open. Visit their site to find your child’s school based on your address.
- Zionsville Community Schools – General information can be found on their website. To find specific instructions and information, parents will need to create an account here.